At Harvest we take seriously the task of receiving and stewarding God's resources so that he can receive much glory. We do not encourage you to go into further debt in order to give. We do encourage you to give on a regular basis (1 Cor 16:2) so that you can be enriched and God be glorified (2 Cor 9:11).
WITH THIS IN MIND:
- Please don't use your credit cards to give if it causes further debt
- Please consider signing up for regular giving
- We use PayPal as our giving conduit because it offers robust online security
- Your gift is tax-deductible and Harvest has filed with the IRS as a 501 (c)(3)
5 WAYS TO GIVE
- You may give during our worship service on Sunday morning
- You may give a one-time offering online (you don't need a Paypal account)
- You may sign up for regular automatic giving online (you will need a Paypal account)
- You may mail your check to: Harvest Bible Chapel Fairfax 10617 Jones St 101B, Fairfax, VA 22030-7524
- You may give online by using the button below to direct you to PayPal where you can give your tithes and offerings online.